The APO LEADS leadership development program consists of five modular components of leadership development – Launch, Explore, Achieve, Discover and Serve. Each of the components address a different aspect of leadership growth that allows attendees to continue developing skills no matter their level of experience. Collectively, this series is designed to equip attendees with the skills to enable them to be successful leaders and team members in any situation they encounter in college and beyond.
- Launching your leadership development,
- Exploring personal leadership strengths and potentials,
- Achieving success through teams,
- Discovering personal strengths and skills,
- Serving the Fraternity by using management skills in your chapter
Once a member takes the Launch course, he or she may attend the remaining courses in any order. Launch is offered several times a semester, also as an online course. Contact any member on the executive committee for more information on attending these leadership courses.